Zamia Furfurea is evergreen succulent plant consists of heads of big fleshy stems, upright, along with scaly, leathery, shiny and waxy-looking leaves.
BuyBuy Syngonium Variegated Plant
Syngonium Variegated’s leaves will be arrow-shaped rather than the adult lobed style.
As a young plant, its leaves start out heart-shaped, then gradually become arrowhead shaped as it matures. Its dark-green leaves have silvery white or cream variation, making this a decorative and popular house plant. Although it may be grown outdoors in some regions, the arrowhead plant is typically grown as a house plant.
- Arrowhead plant care requires humid conditions, especially during dry winter months.
- Mist the plant daily or place its container on a tray filled with pebbles and water to increase humidity for optimal growth.
- Keep them away from direct sunlight, as this will cause the arrowhead plant to burn or bleach.
- The arrowhead plant root structure is quite extensive, spreading and growing to the point of becoming invasive in the wild.
- Even within a contained environment, because of arrowhead plant root structure, the plant should be repotted every second spring.
It is easily grown is a house plant in warm, humidified areas. Prefers partial or indirect light. Protect from direct sun. May be grown on a moss pole or in a hanging basket. Best grown in a soil based potting mix.
Water regularly during the growing season, but reduce watering from fall to late winter.
Likes high humidity, so consider sitting plant in a humidified room or place pot on a tray of wet pebbles.
Water less often in winter, letting the top half of the potting mix dry out.
Note: The image is for reference purpose only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance and size.
Out of stockCompare